Tuesday, July 14, 2009

An incredible find! IN UTAH!!!

Totally Random....
So, secretly, I have been drooling over this mid-century modern home in Sugarhouse. Zach won't admit it, but he LOVES it too. So, I have been looking for furniture....because.....I want to. I want a walnut sideboard to go in the dining room....or for whatever room. I have been looking online on my favorite mid-century furniture sites and found 1,000 pieces I love, but are all over $1,000. Actually, they are more like $2,500! So, I was talking to a co-worker this morning, showed me this website ZOE DANE, and I am OBSESSED. I called the owner, Chris, and gave him some drawings of a CUSTOM Sideboard I want to make with Plex for doors, or painted glass! He called me back an hour later and told me he could hand make the piece for $600! Custom furniture is finally affordable, and based in Utah! Here are some of his pieces! He does stainless steel too!



No comments:

Post a Comment